Cannot interact with certain builds in shop when using 3:2 aspect ratio.

mariorpggeno

I have a laptop with a 3:2 aspect ratio, while 3:2 is not listed under the custom resolutions in the video settings, 3:2 resolutions appear under 16:10 and seem to work properly prior to the October 10th update (some issues when trying to scroll to the very bottom of a build) but as of the October 10th update I can no longer select browse builds or purchase items from a build in the shop. I tested this in the sandbox.

I'm able to select other shop tabs and purchase items there but the build menu seems to be bugged. Switching to a 16:10 or 16:9 resolution allows me to purchase items. I understand resolutions outside of 16:9, 16:10, and 21:9 may not be officially supported but I thought I'd share this bug for visibility and the sake of others who may have a similar issue and do not know of a solution.

EDIT: The inability to purchase items or browse builds only seems to happen with some builds- changing aspect ratio, switching to a different build, then switching back to 3:2 now allows me to purchase items but only with a different build. The build in the screenshot below is one of the affected builds I've found.

1728699881549.png

Last edited:
Back