"Cancel Key" Option does not work on Geist 2.

Scriblet

"Cancel Key" Option does not work on Geist 2.
I want 2 to cast Life Drain.
I want 2 to NOT cancel Life Drain.
The new function added does not seem to work, specifically with Life Drain.

Cancel Key works as intended with Rescue Beam, and Mo/krill's "Combo" ability so this problem is either specific to Lady Geist.

---
On a completely unrelated note, I'd like to -not- quick cast "Essence Bomb" while quick casting every other ability. Their seems no option for -per ability- quick casting.

Attachments

• Geist 2 Cancel Ability.png
    Geist 2 Cancel Ability.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
actually just remove the cancel

On a completely unrelated note, I'd like to -not- quick cast "Essence Bomb" while quick casting every other ability. Their seems no option for -per ability- quick casting.
you can do it by enabling "hero specific hotkeys" at the top of keybinds tab then scroll down to the ability keybinds section

valve fix this im tired of wasting my 2 because they are slightly out of range so im spamming my ability and accidently press it one to many times.

Bumping this because I have this exact issue! Changing the "Cancel Ability" keybind does nothing, and as you can see from my screenshot, I've even removed the keybind entirely, and Life Drain is still able to be canceled by the same key that activates it ("E" in my case).

It's really frustrating as Life Drain is obviously a huge part of her kit, and so useful in specific situations with its silencing, that accidentally canceling it can really lead to some negative situations.

image.png

image.png

Back