Bullet shield prevents spirit damage on hit

evan.mckinnon.1

To reproduce, choose a hero like Wraith or Vindicta who can cause their bullets to deal additional spirit damage on hit. An enemy with a bullet shield will take no spirit damage until the shield is broken, severely impacting the viability of spirit builds that rely on that damage.

This effect is inconsistent. effects like tesla, mystic shot, 7's 3, haze fixation mystic proc, paradox snipe and infernus stacking all work. those you mentioned don't.

There are plenty of other inconsistencies that I expect and hope get hashed out, like how talon and yamato charge work differently for some reason.

Its good that you pointed it out. i though it was a mix of different shields in game but it doesnt proc the 2nd part if the bullet doesnt hit the body

It's really tragic since I enjoy playing a spirit focused build on Wraith and Vindicta, but your damage just disappears when the enemy buys bullet shields.

It's really tragic since I enjoy playing a spirit focused build on Wraith and Vindicta, but your damage just disappears when the enemy buys bullet shields.

Idk if it is since the things that go through are much more conditional by the number of hits to get them off, and perhaps their design idea have bullet shield block bullet (and you see when you get shot with a shield the bullet doesnt hit you) soits effect doesnt happen making it a easy 1 to 1 get bullet shield to block bullets.

while there are hybrid hitters they dont want to make the understanding of fighting it hard you know? why i die even if i have this. i can defenitly see a thing it might be cleaned up like the charge spells work differently between characters.

Back