Bug Report: Color Change and Microphone Issues with Haze Ultimate Ability (Post-Update)

SHEREMET

Hey everyone,

After the latest update, I’ve encountered a strange bug while playing as Haze. Whenever I use her ultimate ability and get stunned or hit with any status effect, the entire game screen sometimes turns black and white or shifts into other colors. This effect only goes away after I die, but it comes back again if I use my ultimate and get stunned again. It's pretty disorienting and makes it hard to keep playing properly.

On top of that, I’m having issues with my microphone setup in-game. I’m using an Apollo Solo and a Shure SM7B, but the game doesn’t recognize my mic at all. There’s no icon showing that I’m speaking in the game, and my voice doesn’t transmit to teammates. Even after troubleshooting, I haven’t found a solution.

Has anyone else experienced this, especially after the latest update? Any advice or fixes would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-26 203143.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-26 203143.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
I'm seeing the weird red/grey colors with a lot of hero abilities. Most obnoxious is probably with Kelvin's ice beam. It looks that way whenever it's running. I'm also getting it with McGinnis ult.

Back