Bug in inviting new players and after sharing the library

whiskey1939

1st bug:
I got invited by 2 people from the community on Sunday, but since I still haven't received an invitation even though it says everywhere that it should come within 48 hours, I asked one more friend for an invitation. Subsequently, I found out in the community that "it is said that there is a bug on steam", that if you allow yourself to be invited by more people, the invitation will never come. During the week, many friends invited me and nothing came until now.

2nd bug:
One friend invited my brother and he received the access until 2 hours. So I created account for my wife, he invited her and it came until 30 minutes. I found that the game can be shared in steam library and I was able to play for 2 days (now it is stopped probably). So, I do not have "official" access via my account, I cannot play this game anymore BUT the game shows my account as if i have access so nobody can invite me now. Why you just do not open the invites to testing as it is done for other games, for example, Delta Force: Hawk Ops? Why are you making the community so mad now?

EDIT: little bit ironic that I was possible to invite people, they received the invitations meanwhile I DO NOT HAVE THE GAME IN THE LIBRARY.

Last edited:
Back