Bots are staying in base

wektorious

Enemy bot behavior seems to be bugged in the latest patch, making them mostly stay in base. This does not appear to affect allied bots.

1717197960475.png

I'm having this issue. Hard bots, all bots (solo/private) game. Happening consistently.

Bots don't leave with time, they stay in base and defend, making guardian, walker, then double guardian free on all lanes.

Same here, 3 matches with bots in a row they just stay at spawn. Sometimes it can fix itself, but usually the game is over by that time, I'd say they are majorly broken right now.

Having the same issue, with hard bots, haven't tried other difficulties.
On medium things seem to be okay, in fact medium seems a lot more difficult than it did before

EDIT: Seems like ally bot team is staying at base now getting rolled by the enemy. Seems like one team always goes completely passive

My bots all lost lane so bad the whole enemy team had 3k souls around 3 mins. They than mostly sat in base and did nothing. Here is end game stats lol (medium bots). I had a fine bot match the day before on easy so not exactly sure whats the case.1717244659033.png

Bots stuck at the ziplines (they are just keep spinning around themselfs)

Attachments

• 20240601143918_1.jpg
    20240601143918_1.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 6
Back