Bebop Bugs

jitizm12301

Hey, just posting what I think are some bugs from my time playing Bebop.

1. Bebop's mine sometimes doesn't connect to a target and it makes the bomb sound like it stuck and the ability goes on a cooldown for a very short duration. This is the most annoying bug I've found so far because it happens pretty often(at least one a game). It's annoying and causes me to sometimes not attach bombs. I think it happens when you're running/rolling by a target when you cast the bomb? Not completely sure. Match ID is 6161765.

2. Second one I've only had happen once since I don't usually hook targets mid melee animation, but it seems like you can charge melee and it continues even if you get hooked which I don't think is intentional(although it is somewhat funny.) Match ID is 7005646.

3. Final one is just a small complaint about Bebop hook, obviously some issues with it. Sometimes the hook just doesn't connect, I've also hooked people from pretty much around corners, etc. Anyways here is just an example of the hook not connecting, and I don't know if its the hook or just some desync or something else but match ID is 6988305.

Back