Beambop cheater | MatchID 13210597

jeye

Bebop absolutely cheating in this replay without a question. Also toxic name fits the profile lol

Match id: 13210597
1726462680397.png
Early on, I noticed it really odd that he was always blasting with so much damage. Locks on minions, orbs, and enemy heads no question. I assumed they were just an insanely good aimer for a bit until I watched the replay. I just had this really strange hunch.

Some clips from the replay:

Is there a report for cheating button in game?

The report functionality seems to do very little currently. It used to when the playerbase was about 10% what it is now, but currently... I'm not seeing anything happen. I have had people destroy items, run down a lane and be racist and they're still playing to this day. Blatant cheaters still playing to this day. I think we're currently in "report limbo".

Also there was zero need for captions in this video. Within the first 2 seconds it was extremely obvious he was cheating.

The report functionality seems to do very little currently. It used to when the playerbase was about 10% what it is now, but currently... I'm not seeing anything happen. I have had people destroy items, run down a lane and be racist and they're still playing to this day. Blatant cheaters still playing to this day. I think we're currently in "report limbo".

Also there was zero need for captions in this video. Within the first 2 seconds it was extremely obvious he was cheating.
Here's to hoping!

captions are fun, i like it

Back