Bans without any reason,You guys are really terrible

hby7722

没有作弊,没有 AFK,甚至没有团队语音和文字聊天
我玩了 30 场比赛,只输了两场比赛
如果我被举报是因为我的目标,我必须澄清我是 Valorant 专业人士
我曾经为 Invictus Gaming 效力
我的 AIMlab Sixshot 有 18.6W
我在英雄联盟和 Valorant 方面有很多经验,所以我比所有普通玩家都起步得更快。如果这就是你封禁我的原因,你真的很糟糕,如果你看了我所有的比赛录像,然后你要封禁我,那么我认为你的手动封禁人员需要更换,你需要一个有真正水平的人来做这件事,而不仅仅是一桶滥用权力的人
我需要你解禁我的账户,这不是一个请求,因为我没有做错任何事情

放我!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我的 Steam 代码:1807062868
1.png2.png3.png

1725866505263.png

Last edited:
I saw 2 of your matches. You are definately in the suspicious category. IF I AM WRONG, then I'll admit that I'm a low skill elo guy that cant tell whats suspicious and whats not

BUT when I see you are doing critical damage on players that are flying and rolling, then I'm suspicious

View attachment 2024-09-09 17-26-44.mp4

Here is another match replay
View attachment 2024-09-09 17-37-53.mp4

What does the community think about this? I personally feel like there is some very subtle snapping to head. If not, then he has a very good gaming chair 🤔

我看到了你的 2 场比赛。您肯定属于可疑类别。如果我错了,那么我承认我是一个低技能的 elo 家伙,分不清什么是可疑的,什么不是

但是当我看到你对正在飞行和滚动的玩家造成暴击伤害时,我就怀疑了

View attachment 16900

这是另一场比赛回放
View attachment 16901

社区对此有何看法?我个人觉得有一些非常微妙的扣头。如果没有,那么他有一把非常好的游戏椅🤔

They dont do manual bans, If that were the case, they would have to hire a lot of people. Maybe it was like that when 5-10 thousand people played the game, but not now. So if you were spam reported, you will get auto perma ban. Its not fair.

我看到了你的 2 场比赛。您肯定属于可疑类别。如果我错了,那么我承认我是一个低技能的 elo 家伙,分不清什么是可疑的,什么不是

但是当我看到你对正在飞行和滚动的玩家造成暴击伤害时,我就怀疑了

View attachment 16900

这是另一场比赛回放
View attachment 16901

社区对此有何看法?我个人觉得有一些非常微妙的扣头。如果没有,那么他有一把非常好的游戏椅🤔我我

Attachments

They dont do manual bans, If that were the case, they would have to hire a lot of people. Maybe it was like that when 5-10 thousand people played the game, but not now. So if you were spam reported, you will get auto perma ban. Its not fair.
Stop spreading misinformation, all bans are manual, the only thing amount of reports changes is how fast someone will check said reports.

Anyway hby7722 ask person that invited you if they've got banned, because Valve is banning people AND everyone whom they've invited to game.

Stop spreading misinformation, all bans are manual, the only thing amount of reports changes is how fast someone will check said reports.

Anyway hby7722 ask person that invited you if they've got banned, because Valve is banning people AND everyone whom they've invited to game.
You work at Valve, if you believe this 100%? Where is proofs that they do this manually? They can't even show the reason for the ban. And yes, I saw that the admin wrote that they do it manually, and I can also write whatever I want. In general, until there is no proof, I will not believe it.

I saw 2 of your matches. You are definately in the suspicious category. IF I AM WRONG, then I'll admit that I'm a low skill elo guy that cant tell whats suspicious and whats not

BUT when I see you are doing critical damage on players that are flying and rolling, then I'm suspicious

View attachment 16900

Here is another match replay
View attachment 16901

What does the community think about this? I personally feel like there is some very subtle snapping to head. If not, then he has a very good gaming chair 🤔

So a really good gaming chair and a lot of aim labs. Can make anyone aim like that right? right?

no just me

You think you're smart and see through everything, but you're the most ignorant of all
well regardless whether you are innocent or guilty, you are ban so you have to wait till the full release comes out

personally i think you are suspiciou because I dont care if your aim is super great but when YOU CRIT WHEN PEOPLE ARE FLYING AND ROLLING, thats warranted for suspicious

IMO: Dunno bout cybersport, but dude innocent, watched 5 games
i watch his older videos, like the first few videos. I took them because its more common to pick those to see if people are suspicious or not.

i mean like i say, i dont see how he can critc ppl mid rolling and ppl flying. not even shroud can do that

also I dont know how he has won 30+ games and lost only 2 games. The odds is super heavily stack against him and yet he manage to win 30+ and lost 2?

好吧,无论你是无辜的还是有罪的,你都是被禁止的,所以你必须等到完整的发布出来

就个人而言,我认为你很可疑,因为我不在乎你的目标是否超级伟大,但是当你在人们飞行和滚动时暴击时,那是有理由的可疑
I'm not targeting you, and I'm sorry if you've been offended by this

i watch his older videos, like the first few videos. I took them because its more common to pick those to see if people are suspicious or not.

i mean like i say, i dont see how he can critc ppl mid rolling and ppl flying. not even shroud can do that

also I dont know how he has won 30+ games and lost only 2 games. The odds is super heavily stack against him and yet he manage to win 30+ and lost 2?
I think I'm stronger than Shroud, I have a world record of aiming

By the vids above I can tell he is innocent, and I've reviewed like a thousand cs go and cs2 cases
he's not, if he's innocent he would have no reason to pretend to be Chinese and google translate his post into Chinese, there are so many cases like this where people pretend to be chinese on the forums and ask for unban for some reason.

Wtf are you talking about? Check out his games, there are many flags that his coursor movement are manual, if he is banned for cheating - that is a very sad mistake

Wtf are you talking about? Check out his games, there are many flags that his coursor movement are manual, if he is banned for cheating - that is a very sad mistake
I’m Chinese so I understand how Chinese people speak, this guy is pretending to be Chinese through google translate, scroll down and look at the other related posts made in Chinese, they all have the same problem.

Back