Banned from matchmaking for leaving a private bot match.

NanoAi

I was playing a bot match with 1 friend invited and we decided to leave the match to join a friend for PVP. I didn't get any notifications or warnings that I would get banned for leaving said bot match and now my friend is telling me that I am banned for 5 minutes.image.png
My Steam account is 76561198096713277.

Ditto, same thing happened to my friend just now. Would be nice to have this changed so you can still enter public match making after leaving a private bot match.

Also having this issue. I've been using private bot matches to learn how the different heroes actually feel in real gameplay (I've been finding it much more informative than just playing in the sandbox) but the insistence by the servers that I finish them when I'm the only one even playing and was just trying to teach myself the different heroes is really, really annoying. The ban also prevents joining more private bot matches, which is how I found out that this was even a thing.

I must say, the first time I saw the message about being unable to play I was extremely baffled and also somewhat scared that I'd get banned from the playtest or something because of a bug when I've not even played a single round with other human players yet.

Also an issue I've been having. Which, as mentioned above, is a shame because I have been mainly utilizing it as a way to test how a hero would actually play in game without needing to necessarily commit to the full match that Id be obligated to other players to finish normally

I disconnected from two matches last night because my internet went out (I was able to rejoin the second time). This morning I quit a bot match, and got an hour long ban.

Back