Balance for Balance’s Sake? Deadlock Moment

Skely

Hello! Looking at the previous patch for the game loved by many (online ~100k early build đź‘Ť), our community is getting a lot of players who are learning to play, and according to statistics, we see that not all characters are that great. But if we take the correct tier list, here is mine (pre-patch):

S-Tier (most balanced and strong characters in all parameters)

• Seven - Rating: 0.715
  • Haze - Rating: 0.660
  • Wraith - Rating: 0.636
  • Infernus - Rating: 0.631
  • Vindicta - Rating: 0.617
A-Tier (balanced characters with good performance)

• McGinnis - Rating: 0.581
  • Bebop - Rating: 0.564
  • Grey Talon - Rating: 0.559
  • Warden - Rating: 0.546
  • Abrams - Rating: 0.535
B-Tier (characters with satisfactory but less strong performance)

• Lady Geist - Rating: 0.506
  • Dynamo - Rating: 0.498
  • Ivy - Rating: 0.492
  • Pocket - Rating: 0.491
  • Yamato - Rating: 0.481
  • Shiv - Rating: 0.480
  • Paradox - Rating: 0.466
  • Kelvin - Rating: 0.460
  • Mo & Krill - Rating: 0.442
  • Lash - Rating: 0.438
  • Viscous - Rating: 0.398
So, it turns out that things are not so rosy. But the question is, why are strong heroes inherently strong, where the player’s skill is to press two buttons and win, and you make them even stronger, while weak characters (due to newcomers who don’t understand what to do) you make even weaker? And finally, I want to say that we already need a RANKING SYSTEM because I don’t know how the hidden one works, but I feel that it is very flawed. Sometimes it matches me with players who try but don’t buy the right items or don’t even know about denying, even though we have a very strong stack starting the game!

Thank you all! We are waiting for new updates and “train,” then your victories will be even closer :)

Back