Bag ( Monster Rounds alike )

slop

1250 cost
+3m/s sprint speed
-1m/s move speed

Passive:
NPCs drop +15% more money, but taking bullet damage causes you to release a part of the unsecured souls.
0.8 max frequency

"bullet damage", as in hero damage?

Cause if you mean bullet damage, then all troopers, minions, spawn turrets, guardians and walkers deal bullet damage.

Would also add that "All of neutral NPC souls drops are unsecured"

It can be abused with shields. And release in what sense? You just lose your unsecured souls? If not you pick them back up, if you lose then it only viable for farming lane, since neutral drops are unsecured and they always damage you. So its makes another party sweats item or pro players item.

"bullet damage", as in hero damage?

Cause if you mean bullet damage, then all troopers, minions, spawn turrets, guardians and walkers deal bullet damage.

Would also add that "All of neutral NPC souls drops are unsecured"
It can be abused with shields. And release in what sense? You just lose your unsecured souls? If not you pick them back up, if you lose then it only viable for farming lane, since neutral drops are unsecured and they always damage you. So its makes another party sweats item or pro players item.

Lost on taking hero bullet damage.
Maybe make the souls released on taking damage blue to have the opponent shoot them for steal.
I would probably increase the money boost and limit to just jungle creeps. Or have a portion of lane creeps be converted into unsecured. Perhaps, even a faster decay for unsecured souls so that you drop less on death.

The purpose of the item is to help the losing team when the enemy snowballs and farms your jungle while taking urns and pushing lanes.

Lost on taking hero bullet damage.
Maybe make the souls released on taking damage blue to have the opponent shoot them for steal.
I would probably increase the money boost and limit to just jungle creeps. Or have a portion of lane creeps be converted into unsecured. Perhaps, even a faster decay for unsecured souls so that you drop less on death.

The purpose of the item is to help the losing team when the enemy snowballs and farms your jungle while taking urns and pushing lanes.
Now i get your intention. But to make that work you need a good all spanning formula that calculates team souls difference in real time and gets your bonus depending on that.
This approach will spawn a funneling strat. So others are poor while hard carry (guys who scaling from items really good) is power farming and receiving all benefits, hitting critical mass and winning game alone. No counterplay. So bad design over all.
If we make it tie to player networth, then it removes aspect of comeback. As you cant get more resources in bad situation and therefore comeback, also its gonna be abused by supporting class. They are gonna pick it up and power farm after their carry built their core items.
I dont see how it can work and not be toxic to the game.
Also no one gonna prioritize shooting souls instead of heroes in fight.
Straight money increase gonna only promote power farming as strategy.

Now i get your intention. But to make that work you need a good all spanning formula that calculates team souls difference in real time and gets your bonus depending on that.
This approach will spawn a funneling strat. So others are poor while hard carry (guys who scaling from items really good) is power farming and receiving all benefits, hitting critical mass and winning game alone. No counterplay. So bad design over all.
If we make it tie to player networth, then it removes aspect of comeback. As you cant get more resources in bad situation and therefore comeback, also its gonna be abused by supporting class. They are gonna pick it up and power farm after their carry built their core items.
I dont see how it can work and not be toxic to the game.
Also no one gonna prioritize shooting souls instead of heroes in fight.
Straight money increase gonna only promote power farming as strategy.
Makes sense. This item has no place in this game. Maybe the snowballing problem can be solved by giving additional interactions to the jungle creeps, whatever it may be?

Makes sense. This item has no place in this game. Maybe the snowballing problem can be solved by giving additional interactions to the jungle creeps, whatever it may be?
Idk what devs have in mind and overall vision. But economy needs overhaul.

Back