Alt and Tab spell choose bug

qwezax2102

It is possible after update to choose spell with Tab and Alt right now. But sometimes when I press Alt and try to choose spell it just won`t happen. I`ll have to wait, press it several times or finally change it to Tab which is super uncomfortable (Tab + 2 isn`t general combination for gamers for example). I have this bug most often when I learn my third spell for the first time. But it occurs more throughout the game.

You can re-map these keys in settings
For example for me 'Scoreboard' is set to 'TAB' which allows me to upgrade spell using TAB+1
Also i can set ALT+1 as keybind to upgrade Ability 1 while TAB remains for scoreboard

Hope that helps

You can re-map these keys in settings
For example for me 'Scoreboard' is set to 'TAB' which allows me to upgrade spell using TAB+1
Also i can set ALT+1 as keybind to upgrade Ability 1 while TAB remains for scoreboard

Hope that helps
The issue is not in keybinds. As I said in the beginning both Alt and Tab work with 1,2,3,4 to learn spells. The issue is that Alt+1,2,3,4 works inconsistently. Sometimes it works (let`s just say 90%) and sometimes it will just ignore input for few seconds with no obvious reason (even when I do nothing else, just standing to learn spell). It happens a lot.
I said that I`d like them to return Alt as main button just to show what solution I`d like to this bug I found, because Tab isn`t comfortable for learning spells and removing Alt at all would have been bad for me, as a player. Or just removing the bug would have been more than enough.

I see what you mean.
So ALT will upgrade/learn spell for you if you "hold ALT+button".
But if you keybind ALT+1 for 'Learn Ability 1' it should learn/upgrade instantly (You can set combination or a key separately per spell).
If you add keybinds ALT+1+2+3+4 you'll be able to learn spell in an instant suing both Tab and ALT.
Hope that helps.

Back