Allow leaving without penalty when hacker is detected

vanrick

There needs to be a special case when a hacker is detected early and when everyone reports him , it should allow everyone to leave without penalty.
for this to happen it. The following requirements should be met.
- only during the first 10 minutes of the match
- at least 7+ players needs to report the same person of "cheating"

In that moment the text"its safe to leave this match" should appear.

This way the first player to leave the match doesnt get punished so everyone can leave freely.

not sure if your idea would work. it can be easily bypassed by queueing up in groups of 5. if you reduce the report number then people would use it as a surrender option. solution to your problem is an surrender option.

not sure if your idea would work. it can be easily bypassed by queueing up in groups of 5. if you reduce the report number then people would use it as a surrender option. solution to your problem is an surrender option.
then if the hacker is playing in a group , and the players clearly are fine with him breaking the game, then they can all get banned for being in complicity.
I think my idea could solve maybe 80% of the hackers situation , i dont think hackers go as often in groups , everytime i see a hacker usually they go solo queue.

then if the hacker is playing in a group , and the players clearly are fine with him breaking the game, then they can all get banned for being in complicity.
I think my idea could solve maybe 80% of the hackers situation , i dont think hackers go as often in groups , everytime i see a hacker usually they go solo queue.
my idea solves 100% of the hacker situation, and more lol. people wants a surrender option anyways. just give them what they want.

my idea solves 100% of the hacker situation, and more lol. people wants a surrender option anyways. just give them what they want.
you solutions creates other problems, makes the community more inclined to give up the match , losing 3 to 10 in kills?, "surrender!" , 10k souls difference? "surrender!" you put that option and between leavers and surrender option , no game will ever come to the end. I dont like a surrender option.

you solutions creates other problems, makes the community more inclined to give up the match , losing 3 to 10 in kills?, "surrender!" , 10k souls difference? "surrender!" you put that option and between leavers and surrender option , no game will ever come to the end. I dont like a surrender option.
have fun with hackers and feeders then

Back