AimBot Twitch streamer

I don't see anything damning in this clip and I took a quick glance at the vod and also couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. This guy is pretty high mmr if I'm recognizing the people he's playing with, I think he's just good at tracking. Not to say he isn't cheating, I just don't think this is what proves it. The discord has a channel to report players for further review, post in there and it'll get looked at for you.

I don't see anything damning in this clip and I took a quick glance at the vod and also couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. This guy is pretty high mmr if I'm recognizing the people he's playing with, I think he's just good at tracking. Not to say he isn't cheating, I just don't think this is what proves it. The discord has a channel to report players for further review, post in there and it'll get looked at for you.
the suspicious part, that imo does look _very_ damning but its not like id argue to ban someone based on solely that, is likely when he starts landing headshots on an enemy through his own minion by the shop. an enemy he did not see peek, but somehow he times his shots through his own minion perfectly.

that gameplay simply does not make logical sense, if youre a good player youd strafe to the side or something there, you wouldnt stand in a spot that completely obscures your vision of the angle you are holding and then also guess perfectly correct when the enemy peeked your complete blindspot and land headshots.

however if you can see enemies through things that play obviously makes perfect sense. frankly it does look really bad imo. if more clips like it had been posted id gladly bet my monthly take home on the dude cheating, on a single clip though ill settle with being highly suspicious.

Sorry this guy isnt hacking. You can see that, yes his tracking is good but when the Pocket Briefcase, his aim went down. if it was cheat or snapping, it would still aim the briefcase

Edit: Saw his twitch. Maybe you are salty but this guy aim is fine. Dont know why you want to report him

Sorry this guy isnt hacking. You can see that, yes his tracking is good but when the Pocket Briefcase, his aim went down. if it was cheat or snapping, it would still aim the briefcase

Edit: Saw his twitch. Maybe you are salty but this guy aim is fine. Dont know why you want to report him

The briefcase part isn't true though, it has no hitbox at all, if he was using an aimbot it wouldn't have anything it even could snap to, the briefcase wouldn't be interacting with the aimbot at all.

Back