Aim and scoping sensitivity changed on 16th of friday patch on vindicta ultimate.

eetuzxc

Hey just wanted to let u know that the patch last night that was 700kb or 700mb or something like that size the patch did something with zoom sensitivity with vindicta ultimate scoping sensitivity it seemed to have no diffrence if i put it to 1, 2 ,3 1.5 ,2.5 etc it slightly changed but the diffrence was barely noticable when adsin down with the ultimate on vindicta it felt like i have 200dpi and 0.1 sensitivity in game and i have 1600 dpi and 1sensitivity and 1 zoom multiplier sensitivity ingame and it was working correctly the patch before like its supposed to. please fix this it makes vindicta almost unplayable i would have to setup my sensitivity to like 10 and learn to play with that untill theres something to be done with it gonna bench vindicta untill this gets fixed

+would also like to add that the zoom multiplier seemed to work pretty correctly on normal weapons for example i played wraith the zoom multiplier would work as intended but it is just the vindicta ultimate scope zoom multiplier that is bugged somehow and there isnt specific setting to affect this

Back