ability keybinds are broken

Skaihigh

Every keybind that has a casting mode attached to it seems to be broken when set to hero-specific keybinds. Return and Shift+Return (default chat buttons) aren't working either. I had to reset the keybind to fix it last night, but opening the game again this morning they are once again broken, and the chat hotkeys just never worked.

Tested it with Ivy, Talon and McGinnis: Talon's 3, Ivy's 1, Mcginnis' 1 2 and 4 are all broken and require resetting the hotkey to work. Changing the casting mode doesn't do anything, it has to be resetting the hotkey itself.

Last edited:
This happened to me as well.
I had to go into settings, change something, save, then change it back.
Then it seemed OK from there. I haven't tried after loading the game up again though.

The same problem is with skills for which a choice of use case is available. Redefining the skill keys for all heroes helped. It looks like they broke something by adding a new Cast

The same problem is with skills for which a choice of use case is available. Redefining the skill keys for all heroes helped. It looks like they broke something by adding a new Cast
I did this, but it broke again when i opened the game again today, and still doesn't work for chat, which only seems to open when i'm dead.

Yep. If you use hero specific keybinds something is wonky compared to pre oct 10 patch.

Team chat, voice chat won't work.

I had to revert to using non hero specific keybinds for it to feel normal, but now I have to toggle all abilities to quick cast basically

Back