A "melee" hero

Space Pig

A hero whose "shooting" is actually them just swinging a melee weapon of some kind that does not reload (e.g. a sword, cane, axe, or whatever) additionally it can be parried. Their heavy melee attack fires a projectile of some kind like a fire ball that can also be parried except when it is parried it reflects the projectile.

One of their abilities could shield themselves with a cape and for the duration reflect all projectiles. Not 100% sure for the rest of the kit though

Very much dislike this idea. I like the concept that all heroes play on a common ground. It allows for build variety rather than being overly reliant on a gimmick. That is without mentioning there would be many items that aren't usable at all in yellow for such a hero.

The fact that you feel like their regular attack should also be parryable is even more insane.

Very much dislike this idea. I like the concept that all heroes play on a common ground. It allows for build variety rather than being overly reliant on a gimmick. That is without mentioning there would be many items that aren't usable at all in yellow for such a hero.

The fact that you feel like their regular attack should also be parryable is even more insane.
I mean to each their own but I like extreme hero designs and variety, I also just think the temptation to try and parry this hero would cause a lot of players to get a bit of tunnel vision because if they are parrying they aren't doing anything else so if you designed his kit with that in mind it could be very interesting.

I also just like the idea of a projectile from the melee attack so that you have projectiles benefiting from melee items and melee attacks benefiting from primary weapon items. Seems neat to me

Back