A hero who is focused completely around summoning creatures/demons!

ExcelIsSuck

Hello!

Making this post to express my desire for a hero focused completely around summoning creatures/ demons to fight for them, my absolute favourite archetype of character to play as! I love watching little creatures/fellas i have control of kill all my enemies!

A quick kit concept for this archetype:

-An ability that is always activate that every x seconds creates a new creature to fight for you
- command your creatures to preform a ranged attack on a selected enemy
- empower your creatures giving them some kind of special abilities
-ult could be to combine all currently alive creatures into a mega big creatures that has loads of stats! Or just to summon a special giant demon that stays in one place similar to the midboss
- primary weapon could heal your creatures/demons if shot at them to add a fun minigame of keeping them alive

This was only a quick example kit i thought of, there's probably a million more ways to make an interesting full summoner concept hero and thats why i'd like to see one in game! The upgrades for abilities also have the potential to be interesting, for example: upgrading an ability that summons demons to give change the demons from a melee attack to a ranged attack at lvl 3. And of course the thematic, from what I've read of the character bios, would fit quite well into the world!

Thanks for reading this quick post, I hope one of these makes it into the game! (because i will main them)

Back