4:3 aspect ratio issues

CRT_Addict

1. HP bar is not visible while playing at 4:3 aspect ratio in 2048x1536 resolution
  2. Shop items that are further down are not visible enough and only thing I can see is just a small line
Hopefully this issue gets fixed before game's launch.

Attachments

• 20240817235029_1.jpg
    20240817235029_1.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 60
  • 20240818001533_1.jpg
    20240818001533_1.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 58
UP UP UP
the game requires a command similar to the "hud_scaling" command in cs 2, just reduce hud so that elements are not lost, see

guys, is there an example file for the patch of the mod?
"Deadlock, like Dota and other S2 games (except CS2 which doesn't let you play online with any gameinfo.gi edit) supports custom addons through VPK overrides in gameinfo.gi. To use these, you need to:

Modify SearchPaths value in gameinfo.gi to be like this:

SearchPaths
{
Game citadel/addons
Mod citadel
Write citadel
Game citadel
Write core
Mod core
Game core
}

SearchPaths value must look like this!

Your addons folder in citadel folder can be named anything, but let's name it addons for convenience sake. This also means you can have multiple folders like addons1,addons2 and etc...

Then, your installed addons must be solely named pakXX_dir.vpk. Install them into the citadel/addons folder. You can have merge multiple VPKs by naming other ones pak02_dir, pak03_dir if your main one is named pak01_dir and so on. If you have a VData mod like custom heroes one, the one in pak01_dir will take priority.
Most cosmetic changes work online, but some changes like vdata ones and response rules may not work online."

guys frfr this is not working for me, with the mod too

i try so many times but didn't work

i try with stretch 1440x1080 and normal 4:3 with no stretch

pls help me, i'm gonna break my monitor i swear
Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

Back